Patient Portal and Resources
Patient Financial, Payment, Scheduling Office Policy
When you call and make an appointment, you will be asked to provide an email address. A working email address is necessary for us to be able to activate the use of our patient portal. Through the portal, you can complete necessary information prior to your appointment and sign all practice related policies. It is very important that you notify us immediately if you do not receive this automated email – consider checking your spam folder or spelling of your email address with us.
Our electronic medical records system will generate an email to you with the following information:
The following forms are provided for your review. We reserve the right to make any changes to our operational policies. For the most up to date versions, see the consents uploaded onto the patient portal or the forms provided to you at the time of your visit.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Authorization and Consent 2019
- Insurance Signature and Privacy Practices 2019
- Appointment Policy 2019
- Office Financial Policy 2019
- Credit Card On File 2019
- No Show and Cancellation Policy
- Consent to Treat Minors
- Authorization to release medical records to other physicians
- Authorization to request medical records from other physicians